Transcripts & Forms

Below are links to the most commonly used general forms in the Sterling Guidance Office.  

Transcript Request 21-22.pdf

For former students, our office is happy to assist by sending documents on your behalf when you complete this form and provide the appropriate processing fee ($5 each).  Completed forms and payment can be dropped off at our Main Office, open daily until 3:00 p.m., or mailed to our Guidance Office.  

Change of Address Form

If you have moved or are planning to move out of our residential district, please contact our Registrar, Mrs. Erin Dever (Email:  [email protected]; Phone (856)784-1334).  

New Jersey Voter Registration Application

NJ Working Papers

Must be returned to the Main Office once completed.